It must be all sorts of difficult to live up to the legacy of her father, Kurt Cobain, having had such an enormous impact of our cultural landscape. That, coupled with her incredibly koo-koo mother, Courtney Love, who has overshadowed anything that Frances Bean Cobain has set out to do by her sheer koo-koo-ness. I am happy to report that from the looks of things anyway, Frances Bean has found her stride. Hedi Slimane’s haunting photo series of the pretty young thing shows that Frances is interesting at worst and has the potential to soar as she cultivates her interests and finds her place on the pop culture landscape. Most recently, her art was featured in a group show in Los Angeles under a pseudonym, and the pieces sold. Imagine what can happen for her when she plops her name of things.
...AND ANOTHER THING
- Remembering My MotherMay 7, 2016 | People We Lerve
- Fountain Avenue Fashion Week 2016Feb 8, 2016 | Breaking Newzzz, Fashion
- Why I Love Thom BrowneJan 24, 2016 | Breaking Newzzz, Fashion, Last Five Minutes of Fame, The Manzie Report
- Uganda Be Kidding Me, Chelsea HandlerJan 22, 2016 | Breaking Newzzz
- Manzie Report: Gucci Goes Toddler TrannyJan 19, 2016 | Breaking Newzzz
- The Trump University ScamDec 25, 2015 | Gross Baboons