It must be all sorts of difficult to live up to the legacy of her father, Kurt Cobain, having had such an enormous impact of our cultural landscape. That, coupled with her incredibly koo-koo mother, Courtney Love, who has overshadowed anything that Frances Bean Cobain has set out to do by her sheer koo-koo-ness. I am happy to report that from the looks of things anyway, Frances Bean has found her stride. Hedi Slimane’s haunting photo series of the pretty young thing shows that Frances is interesting at worst and has the potential to soar as she cultivates her interests and finds her place on the pop culture landscape. Most recently, her art was featured in a group show in Los Angeles under a pseudonym, and the pieces sold. Imagine what can happen for her when she plops her name of things.
...AND ANOTHER THING
- Manzie Report – Odd Man OutSep 8, 2013 | Fashion, The Manzie Report
- Manzie Report: 50 Shades Of GreySep 7, 2013 | Fashion, The Manzie Report
- Stop The War In Syria In Time For NY Fashion Week!Sep 4, 2013 | Fashion
- Christine Quinn: Hear Me RoarSep 1, 2013 | Breaking Newzzz, People We Lerve
- You Better TwerkAug 28, 2013 | Fashion, People We Lerve
- Stylophane: The Sally Field Of Marketing ToolsAug 27, 2013 | Fashion