It must be all sorts of difficult to live up to the legacy of her father, Kurt Cobain, having had such an enormous impact of our cultural landscape. That, coupled with her incredibly koo-koo mother, Courtney Love, who has overshadowed anything that Frances Bean Cobain has set out to do by her sheer koo-koo-ness. I am happy to report that from the looks of things anyway, Frances Bean has found her stride. Hedi Slimane’s haunting photo series of the pretty young thing shows that Frances is interesting at worst and has the potential to soar as she cultivates her interests and finds her place on the pop culture landscape. Most recently, her art was featured in a group show in Los Angeles under a pseudonym, and the pieces sold. Imagine what can happen for her when she plops her name of things.
...AND ANOTHER THING
- What Is A Fotzy Balloon?Sep 4, 2016 | Breaking Newzzz
- Being Gays Against GunsAug 11, 2016 | Breaking Newzzz
- Manzie Report – Emperors RuleJun 28, 2016 | Breaking Newzzz
- Manzie Mania – The Manzie ReportJun 24, 2016 | Breaking Newzzz, Fashion
- More Manzie Report – Spring 17Jun 23, 2016 | Breaking Newzzz, Fashion
- Manzie Report Marches OnJun 22, 2016 | Breaking Newzzz, Fashion