Etymology: What started out as a sarcastic reference to something, someone, well, anything, that “thinks” or acts like they are way too fascinating. It’s started as a sarcastic dishy slam:
“Oh, they’re fascinating”. And evolved to…
“Well, aren’t they fotzinating”. Which shrunk down to…
“They are fotzy”. Which became…
“Fotzy Balloons.” And finally…
Here are a few examples:
- Bing is fotz.
- What Madonna wore to the Costume Institute Gala was fotzy balloons.
- George Bush was a fotz…still probably is.
- Most Repubicans are fotzy.
- Susan Boyle’s first set of makeovers were fotzy balloons.
- People who believe their own press are really fotzy.
- Kate Gosselin is uber-fotz.