Today there’s just little kernels of dish that made me put together Bits and Pieces of Nonsense for you to nibble on. With Tiger still caught by his..well..not his toe…and the White House Hookers still the big story, I thought I’d just add a little here and there and wish you all a great weekend.
1) Speaking of hookers, remember Ashley Dupre? Well, she is now officially a hooker with a heart of gold. She makes an incredibly good point about the bitches that are picking at Tiger Woods‘ carcass and I suggest you read in story. Click on photo or this link.
2) You know how obsessed I am with people’s cheeks. I could not resist this photo of Nicole Kidman fro the Nine premiere in London. Oy.
3) I am D-I-E-ing to see Kate Blanchett in Streetcar Named Desire. She is amazing and looks fierce at the opening. OBSESSED!
4) Katy Perry should be ashamed of herself, as well as her stylist. That someone got paid to get the this ill-fitting dress? Katie, darling, look in the mirror and use your own judgment. Fotz.
5) We were talking about Kim Zolciak, yes, that Real Housewife from Atlanta about her upcoming personal appearance at a gay bar in New York City. The tittle of her hit song, Tardy for the Party is hysterical and Splash is sure to have a bunch of on-time queens lining up to see her. I bet she pulls a late show-up, just to give them Britney diva.
6) The Huffington Post reported that Michele Salahi wore David Yurman Jewels to the White House Crash Fest. Now, aren’t you glad to know that? Maybe The Salahis will be rewarded for their illegal deed with a TV show and the title of Best Dressed at the White House State Dinner. Why not?