“It’s good to be the king.” So said Mel Brooks in History of the World, Part 1. The reason I bring this up is because the men’s collections for Fall ’10, between Milan and Paris and now in New York City, are really great…and very butch. So, my quote for this season is, “It’s not good to be the queen”. In what I am calling an immediate response to my Manzie Reports from last season, every designer on Earth quickly revisited their sketches for this season and chose to man up. Thank you all for taking note, but now what am I supposed to do regarding the Manzie Report Fall ’10? Herewith are a short order of images that I had to pick through all the collections with a fine tooth comb. I couldn’t sit out a season, Lord knows. We do need some comic relief from “the seriously butch man look” that is flooding the runways. Boy, are the “straight acting gays” in for a sex-filled season.
...AND ANOTHER THING
- New York Fashion WeakFeb 11, 2013 | Fashion
- The Manzie: She’s Baaaack…With A VengeanceJan 13, 2013 | Breaking Newzzz
- Circolo Restaurant, A Taste Of Tulum In New York CityJan 11, 2013 | Breaking Newzzz
- Fiscal Spliff: Congress Needs A Big, Fat One NOW!Dec 19, 2012 | Breaking Newzzz
- Anne Hathaway & Her Amazing VaginaDec 16, 2012 | People We Lerve
- UPDATE: Obama Hanging Up His Friggin’ Narc ShoesDec 14, 2012 | Breaking Newzzz