In a stunning politically correct move, Miss Michigan – Rima Fakih was crowned Miss USA 2010. Granted, she is beautiful, and perhaps indeed the rightful winner, but not having watched the show, I can not say whether she won hands down or whether she was crowned as a ploy to improve Arab-America relations abroad. Let’s go with the idea that she won on all her merits….riveting as they must be. Congratulations. Now, let’s go with my conspiracy theory: using the Miss USA worldwide platform as a political move on behalf of Donald Trump and Barack Obama. The plan was to have Rima Fakih win, showing the Arab world how accepting and loving we Americans and our judges are. Speaking of which, Paula Deen? Johnny Weir? Yikes…maybe this wasn’t such a good idea after all. Far be it from me to not be optimistic, but if the Arab world researches these people, chances are they will be horrified. And the biggest concern, frankly, is what are all the hysterical Burka-wearing women going to say…and worse…those crazy bastard men who…I have been told…are sex crazed, yet keep their women all covered up for reasons I will not clarify here for fear of being jihaded. When Miss USA, Rima Fakih attends the Miss Universe Pageant in August, I would not be surprised if we see major anti-American sentiments and flag burning by crazy (as in sex-crazed) Arab men for the way we Americans bastardize their woman. All together now….YIKES. This here is how Arab men would prefer to see their beauty pageants.
...AND ANOTHER THING
- New York Fashion WeakFeb 11, 2013 | Fashion
- The Manzie: She’s Baaaack…With A VengeanceJan 13, 2013 | Breaking Newzzz
- Circolo Restaurant, A Taste Of Tulum In New York CityJan 11, 2013 | Breaking Newzzz
- Fiscal Spliff: Congress Needs A Big, Fat One NOW!Dec 19, 2012 | Breaking Newzzz
- Anne Hathaway & Her Amazing VaginaDec 16, 2012 | People We Lerve
- UPDATE: Obama Hanging Up His Friggin’ Narc ShoesDec 14, 2012 | Breaking Newzzz